We are working hard to keep you and your children as safe as possible during this pandemic. Please remember that no adult or child must enter the school site if displaying any of the following symptoms:
● a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
● a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
● a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Children who develop any one of these symptoms must be kept at home for 10 days and tested for COVID 19 as soon as possible.
Family members must self isolate for 14 days. Please inform the school office immediately and advise us as to the result of the COVID test… It is vital that only symptomatic children should be tested.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if: you're worried about your symptoms , you're not sure what to do Call 111 if you cannot get help online. Do not go to places like a GP surgery, hospital or pharmacy. Babies and children Call 111 if you're worried about a baby or child under 5. If your child seems very unwell, is getting worse or you think there's something seriously wrong, call 999.
Do not delay getting help if you're worried. Trust your instincts. Get more advice about coronavirus in children.
Mobile test centres in Devon Location
There is also a drive through testing centre in Plymouth next to The Range, William Prance Road, Plymouth, PL6 5ZD
Dropping off and picking up times
Please remember to use the following methods to communicate with us:
● Telephone the school office on 365459. You may leave a message at any time of day or night to be picked up by Miss Spellman at 8.30 am. This is the best way of communicating urgent messages to your child’s class teacher.
● Email the school office on email@example.com
● Send a message to your child’s class teacher on ClassDojo or by email. Class teachers will be happy to reply in a similar way or to book a telephone meeting with you. Please do not use this method for urgent messages.
● Visit the school office at drop off time if you have difficulty with either of the above methods.
Please remember your mask.