The History of St Paul's
The school was originally built in 1937 and a hall and an infant block has been added since. The buildings are well designed with seven classrooms, an assembly hall equipped for physical education, a library, a special educational needs room, an art room and computer suite. We also have a separate dining area and a kitchen. Although we are situated in a built up area of Plymouth, we enjoy a very open site with large playing fields used for a variety of winter and summer sports and the St Paul's Farm curriculum area. The school site is shared with St Paul's Catholic Church (Holy Trinity Parish) and the school forms an integral part of Holy Trinity Parish.